MNF Tonight

Go down

 MNF Tonight Empty MNF Tonight

Post  Magic on 10/7/2013, 6:56 pm


Well since I don't get a parlay I don't mind seeing Atlanta play as bad as they are right now lol 

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

 MNF Tonight Empty Re: MNF Tonight

Post  ColtsKurt on 10/7/2013, 7:09 pm

Magic wrote:
Well since I don't get a parlay I don't mind seeing Atlanta play as bad as they are right now lol 

How does a team get so bad after being pretty good last year? I don't follow Atl, but what happened? Did they lose some big-time players?
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

 MNF Tonight Empty Re: MNF Tonight

Post  BlueShoes1 on 10/7/2013, 7:15 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:
Well since I don't get a parlay I don't mind seeing Atlanta play as bad as they are right now lol 

How does a team get so bad after being pretty good last year?  I don't follow Atl, but what happened?  Did they lose some big-time players?
Maybe you should ask a few of our fellow players.  They seemed to think they'd be in the Super Bowl.

http://home.comcast.net/~BlueShoes1/2013-Pre-SeasonSBPicks.htm
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

 MNF Tonight Empty Re: MNF Tonight

Post  Magic on 10/7/2013, 9:10 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:
Well since I don't get a parlay I don't mind seeing Atlanta play as bad as they are right now lol 

How does a team get so bad after being pretty good last year?  I don't follow Atl, but what happened?  Did they lose some big-time players?
Maybe you should ask a few of our fellow players.  They seemed to think they'd be in the Super Bowl.

http://home.comcast.net/~BlueShoes1/2013-Pre-SeasonSBPicks.htm
laughing  Several of those picks look pretty funny and mine still look ok since part of my plan was the Toucans losing to my Colts yesterday hellyes 

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

 MNF Tonight Empty Re: MNF Tonight

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum