Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CURRENT ADMINISTRATION

Go down

CURRENT ADMINISTRATION Empty CURRENT ADMINISTRATION

Post  Guest 9/27/2013, 11:35 am

CURRENT ADMINISTRATION 00R0R_g9JIkA1c3dN_600x450

No wonder...

Back to top Go down

CURRENT ADMINISTRATION Empty Re: CURRENT ADMINISTRATION

Post  Magic 9/27/2013, 1:02 pm

And Bill and Hillary were along with those two back then.

Plenty of old videos of that.

I first saw the C-Span versions back in 1982 of them back in 1972

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/29/2013, 5:34 pm

CURRENT ADMINISTRATION ClintonsAtYale

Number 42 and number 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 7:56 am

FUCKING FOOTBALL !!  THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL PAGE !.  Dam it stop this shit this is a fucking football page which is sports not fucking politics.  If you want to debate the ills and good of politics go to FOX or another page where this stuff works.  I come here to escape this shit not be throw at me.  I disagree so do you want me to put up political post I got alot.  Yes I have facts to back up everything I say but I just come here for football.  I do not want to hurt a friedship that means alot to me so please stop.  I can not take the hater posts.  For example what the fuck does this post even mean that Democrats were against the war ?  Like that's news.  Your paiting them as Unamerican ? Great more mindless hate FYI I'm just as American as you !

THIS IS A FOOTBALL PAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 8:50 am

seabird wrote:FUCKING FOOTBALL !!  THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL PAGE !.  Dam it stop this shit this is a fucking football page which is sports not fucking politics.  If you want to debate the ills and good of politics go to FOX or another page where this stuff works.  I come here to escape this shit not be throw at me.  I disagree so do you want me to put up political post I got alot.  Yes I have facts to back up everything I say but I just come here for football.  I do not want to hurt a friedship that means alot to me so please stop.  I can not take the hater posts.  For example what the fuck does this post even mean that Democrats were against the war ?  Like that's news.  Your paiting them as Unamerican ? Great more mindless hate FYI I'm just as American as you !

THIS IS A FOOTBALL PAGE
Get a grip. I thought that pic was good because it was the first time I'd seen Kerry with Fonda. Big fucking deal. We're all adults here. I don't hate anyone. As a matter of fact, I hate politics. It just gets in the way of doing whats best for the good ol' US of A.

Truth be known, I give Barry credit for taking a lead in the healthcare situation. Big props to him. Something had to be done. He started the ball rolling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 9:15 am

Messages in the main forum are optional to those in the challenge. Politics is personal. That's why it's emotional. No way to avoid that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 10:26 am

One last comment... regarding Jane Fonda.

If she had kept her politics here, in the US, instead of going overseas and fraternizing with the enemy - the ones killing our fellow countrymen - I'd have a totally different view of her. I was against the war too... but there's no way in hell that I would have gone over and befriended the Vietcong. She should have been tried as a traitor. (But politics ruled... because her daddy donated to much money to the party of his choice, no doubt...)

Done. Carry-on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 11:59 am

Okay first Jane did not make her father happy at all when she pulled her dumb ass stunt. Her stunt was anti American and shameful but if you look up Treason it does not even come close. That's what I'm talking about is a lack of facts and understandind of the consitiution. We live a country where facts have become opinon one network even went to court to defend their ablity to lie. I think what we have lost is the 4th estate a place where information could be counted on today it's just a bunch of children. Carry on I will just fact check from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 9/30/2013, 3:40 pm

We have had this site for 14 years and we have used it to discuss any topic we feel like and did it before that too.

Guys like Blue,Mighty,and myself did this waaaaay before the BC and these threads according to the laws of physics are not magnetic and gravity does not apply and nobody is forced by the government to read any thread here.

Btw Fox News makes msnbc look like a bad cartoon and they have very few people that watch that trash compared to Fox News.

Typical msnbc member acts like Rush Limbaugh actually has a program there or that Hannity is on 24 hours a day.

At least they ALWAYS have both sides of a subject there every program and they actually work there and Bob Beckel sure as hell is not a conservative.

So just don't read any thread here that isn't sports and maybe stop spending all day doing that on a facebook page all day trying to make everything you say as a fact and the other side you say always lies by doing a copy and paste.

Hell I find it humorous when libs keep saying how ObamaCare has saved lives the last few years when that is pure BS since it has not even taken effect yet and the fact is NOBODY is EVER turned away from a hospital and that goes for how it has been for decades and I know better than most people how it works.

He passed it in 2010 BUT that does not mean it began on that day when he signed it standing next to the lil black kid.

Part of it starts tomorrow and some more in January of 2014 and of course it does not apply to politicians and the Unions don't want it and businesses don't want it.

All that clown had to do is make up this plan of his and then tell all the legal citizens that if they WANTED it they could HAVE it.......not telling everyone wtf to do.

Not to mention this State is a complete mess and has been for many,many years unless you think that gay marriage and legally smoking weed for everyone over 18 is more important than things like my dental care that was removed the very day that loon Gregoire was elected for her final run as Governor here.

I have been paying my taxes early every year since 1976

And I didn't just study the laws of physics at the U of Virginia and Virginia Tech .......I also took language studies AND political science and I have always been a straight "A" student.

So yeah I let you slide when you told me you know politics and I am just good at physics and don't know anything about political science or I just started during the Bush Administration.

Hell I first got interested way back in 1968 and so I was always interested in the subject and I sure didn't just take a break and I know how to find the actual facts.

So I don't just take the stats for the GNP or GDP and close my eyes as far as the National Debt of $17 Trillion or believe the unemployment number they use when that is not true since it never considers the ones that just don't look for work.
http://www.bea.gov/
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_debt_chart.html
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
http://www.bls.gov/home.htm

It is now way too easy to just expect money and housing from the government and all the made up medical BS they use now.

And it is a fact that the dumbest voters in the history of the USA elected that Chicago clown with absolutely no experience and even with a muslim name and pulled out the "black card" just to make sure they could elect that puppet who got his free trip to Harvard Law.

Jane Fonda and John Kerry wish they would have thought of this in 1972 so they could have elected a guy named after Ho Chi Minh

That is John Kerry sitting with Jane not her Dad.

And I saw Bill and Hillary doing the same thing back then and the fact is it is all on video so they can't play that "red line" card either.

Next time in 2016 the left will play the "women" card again and try to elect Hillary for 8 years using those same promises.....and she will be 68 years old.......imagine that the left said war veteran and POW was too old when he ran and that guy is as "center" as it gets.

All the facts about Barack Hussein Obama were given before he was elected and all he had to use was his ability to read the monitor and his stand-up comedy skills to fool all those "Obama Phone" clowns and Hollywood and rappers.

But then libs like to fake like Kerry was a war hero and McCain is just an old man.

And Hillary has been plowing her way through office after office thanks to them all feeling sorry for her putting up with her husband getting blow-jobs from a fat girl.

Pitiful bs

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator