Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

590 mil

Go down

590 mil Empty 590 mil

Post  cravnravn 5/20/2013, 5:39 am

woke up yesterday flipped open the computer, I see winning ticket sold at Publix in Fla..heart skipped a beat, caus thats where my Mrs works, and she purchased 2 tickets at work on Saturday..

Then I read it was over by Tampa, oh well my yacht will have to wait.

funny, Publix issued a statement that they dont promote Powerball, they only sell it as a convenience..LOL they just won 10% as being the store that sold the winning ticket.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

590 mil Empty Re: 590 mil

Post  Guest 5/20/2013, 2:01 pm

I've really gotten to like Publix stores as a result of my Florida visits. The one on the island is a little bit pricey but you're paying for convenience there. Good stuff (wine and beer too!), excellent made-to-order subs, and great employees. I think I heard that Publix is employee-owned (or at least that all employees have a stake in the success of the company). Maybe, with that 10% cut, Publix will help out its workers? Probably not. mischief

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/21/2013, 2:07 am

Publix employees are treated very well don't let them kid you, the mgrs and asst mgrs make over 6 figures, every employee receives stock for every 200 hrs worked..

Publix, price wise is comparable to giant up north, without the Union
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: