Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night

Go down

Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Empty Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/13/2012, 12:28 pm

The Geminid meteor shower 2012 will peak overnight on Dec. 13 and Dec.14 and is set to be one of the most spectacular meteor showers of the year.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/geminids-meteor-shower-2012-live-stream-watch-online-dec-13-14-best-time-tonight-video-86567/

Skies should be clear on the east coast both nights and, being a new moon, visibility should be good in the east or northeast sky. They're talking an average of one meteor/minute.
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Empty Re: Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night

Post  cravnravn on 12/13/2012, 5:38 pm

Iam east coast. Aint seen the sun in 3 days. But i will be out there tonight n tomorrow
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820

Back to top Go down

Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Empty Re: Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/13/2012, 9:29 pm

Just came in from some star-gazing in the cold. Beautiful cold, crisp, clear night with no moon. Saw 7 in about 10 min. 2 really nice long ones. clap

Great show. Wish it wasn't so late... I returned from shopping at 11:15 pm. wtf I'm too tired and its too cold to stand out there any longer. wtf
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3869
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 12/13/2012, 11:20 pm

Geminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrRyJFXzuhC8EMlq9sYEGFXtsNffjPlcMCKa-v_EYH3JsHCFmJGeminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrRyJFXzuhC8EMlq9sYEGFXtsNffjPlcMCKa-v_EYH3JsHCFmJGeminid Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow night Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrRyJFXzuhC8EMlq9sYEGFXtsNffjPlcMCKa-v_EYH3JsHCFmJ

Rolling Eyes
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn on 12/14/2012, 2:32 am

Got up at 4am..Nothing but what Magic posted..
cravnravn
cravnravn

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/14/2012, 4:13 am

Had to take a drive out into farm country to get clear of light pollution. Saw probably a dozen or so in about 20 minutes but only one "long" one. C-c-c-c-old.
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn on 12/14/2012, 11:22 pm

Just seen a nice one. Muscle spasams at 1:30 has me up and ready
cravnravn
cravnravn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down