Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did I tell you

3 posters

Go down

What did I tell you Empty What did I tell you

Post  cravnravn 6/24/2012, 10:08 am

Fucking Cocksuckers

It was the first time four tropical storms have been recorded before July 1 during the Atlantic hurricane season since record keeping began in 1851. Alberto was the first storm this year. It formed off the South Carolina coast on May 19, almost two weeks before the hurricane season officially began June 1.

Debby forced the suspension of 8 percent of the region's oil and gas production.

The government reported that nine production platforms and one drilling rig were evacuated. The suspended crude production amounts to about 2 percent of U.S production and about 0.1 percent of global production. The reduced production is not expected to impact oil prices unless the storm strengthens and forces more production platforms to close.
one_finger_salute

http://news.yahoo.com/tropical-storm-debby-strengthens-off-gulf-121549719--finance.html
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What did I tell you Empty Re: What did I tell you

Post  cravnravn 6/24/2012, 11:58 am

Just like a fucking woman, Debbi has changed direction and is now heading for Jacksonville area..So maybe gas prices will be OK, but we have a slight problem, Drew is on vacation on Atlantic Beach in NC..Now his mother is worried...
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/25/2012, 6:48 am

Atlantic Beach... near Atlantic City, NC? I have a sis-in-law living n the Beaufort/Morehead City area. Cool area. Moms worry that the kids'll get a sunburn if its too sunny, so nothing new about the wifey being worried... Drew may have a crappy vacation, but it'll be one he remembers either way!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/25/2012, 7:15 am

Yes Sir, the Atlantic Beach where that goof on the Weather Channel likes to set up shop when a hurricane heads that way, and shows the world how he can take flying sand 100 mph in the face..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/25/2012, 1:43 pm

Yeah Cravn you can keep that wacky weather down there.

Hurricanes and tornados and mosquitos ........and illegals.

We finally had our first pitchin' wedge suday up here and it was a little rain and a little sun but warm enough that it was ok and had the famous BBQ with salmon,cod,and beef from one of the guys ranch up on the mountain.

Today it is sun and a little wind.

Still hasn't been over 75 degrees here since last summer.

Since we were starting over with the kitty it was only $110 and one of the guys made that lucky shot........funny thing it was his 59th birthday so that is his gift from us.

My knee got injured the day before but I still had a pretty good day of pitchin'

All close shots and I ended the day with one of my famous one hand swings with a sand wedge and it was one of those shots that even sound good.

So maybe in 2 weeks I can finally make my 10th hole in one there cheerstoyou

This is our 17th year doing this at our private course at one of the guys property.

Its getting to that point where only a few of us can even get out and play 18 holes though wtf

This is a pic from several years ago and one guy in the front row is in that golf course in the sky now.

What did I tell you Dsc002411

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/26/2012, 4:18 am

I dont Magic, its Magical down here even with the storm hanging around..My body feels 20 years younger, my spine dosent ache, Im at the point where Im thinking about picking up the sticks and going over to the range.

The heat and humidity does the body good. Ehh what town dosent have mosquitos, they dont bother me, maybe its the beer in the blood stream.

I know for a fact, that if this storm would have hit back home as a nor'easter and I was there, I'd be in misery with all the changes in the barometric pressure, It would have killed my back.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/26/2012, 9:53 am

and shows the world how he can take flying sand 100 mph in the face

lol

He should instead prove how smart he is by NOT taking grains of sand that are traveling 100 mph directly into his face.

Taking fast moving sand into your face: DUMB

NOT taking fast moving sand into your face: SMART

BOOKIE CHALLENGE What did I tell you 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/27/2012, 2:00 am

I don't think it would help me Cravn (but glad it helps you)

I have plenty of humidity here just not quite as warm as you get.

That's why we have the Olympic Rain Forests here on the Peninsula.

Rain again today........fake summer......lucky when it gets to 70 so far.

They say soon it will be rain and lower 70's soon and I have a feeling this will be one of those years when the 4th of July has fireworks up in the rain clouds again.

bs

My Jag and Cutlass have not been outside since last September.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 8779

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/27/2012, 8:12 am

Since we're doing weather reports here, calling for 100+ tomorrow and possibly again Friday. Still no rain. whoa

July 4th fireworks are pretty much history around here. But... I'll watch mine from the 'toon on the water. cheerstoyou They shoot 'em off from a barge out in the middle. hellyes

Water in the lake won't catch fire. We leave that distinction for Cleveland. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/28/2012, 4:23 am

Saturday, we are taking our dogs on my cousins boat to some beach, this should be good, my dog is so nervous when I turn on the electric razor he runs..

Speaking of razors, Hey Magic in that pic you posted, the old timer in the middle, thats allergic to a razor..Have you been watching that new show Diamond Divers? You should check it out, its a salvage crew from Seattle over in Africa, running a salvage boat..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/29/2012, 10:46 am

Good lord... 104 yesterday. More of the same today. It was 92 at 11pm last night.
During the day, too hot to got out on the water... I'll probably go out around 7-8pm tonight.

Crav... SEND ME SOME RAIN!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/30/2012, 4:49 am

Send the heat Kurt, Orlando set the all time record low Thursday Am, it was 62 degrees here at 7:30 am!!!! It did hit 92 that day, Ill take this though its like the fountain of youth.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum