Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Champs

Go down

State Champs Empty State Champs

Post  Guest 3/5/2012, 7:51 am

So the boys team got beaten by a buzzer-beated a week ago, as we discussed in the ESPN Play of the Day thread.

Well, the North Central HS girl's Basketball team won the 4A (big school) state title in Terre Haute, IN Saturday evening. We were there, of course. The Hulman Center was a nice arena to hold the title games, but it was 90 min+ drive from the Walther homestead to get there, and a solid 2 hrs back (due to construction). That's a long drive home at midnight. They did 4 games that day and our drive was the shortest for any of the 8 teams playing. ohshit

Butler won't make the NCAA tourney, but maybe I'll get 1 more live game for the season, assuming they'll make the NIT. If they're not at home, well then, I'm finally done with in-person hoops for the season! clap

If you're a non-NBA hoops fan, this is a pretty special place to live. (I guess the NBA fans are having a decent season too, as the Pacers are playing pretty well...)

Back to top Go down