Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  dblshockpwr on 11/7/2011, 10:35 am

So I am going to post my picks for the rest of the way....

How about this one..



The Colts lose and don't even come close to covering the spread...

SUCK FOR LUCK! LOL



All I can say is that Jim Caldwell is Lucky Old Man Irsay isn't still alive, because he might have gone down to the field and shot him by now....


Fuck Jim Caldwell, fire this clown and hire Jeff Fisher.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/7/2011, 11:03 am

Feel free, 2shock, but we've already broken down to divisions and they won't show up anywhere...

I'd like to add one thing... Sorry, but I honestly don't see how one's life could possibly be so busy as to not be able to take what, 2 minutes, to post a couple guesses? Really? You don't have 2 minutes between Thursday and Sunday at 1? And you're making your living being on the computer? Sorry... it just plain doesn't add up to me. wtf
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  cravnravn on 11/7/2011, 11:17 am

Fuck Bob Irsay
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  dblshockpwr on 11/7/2011, 12:00 pm

True Kurt, I'm making a living WORKING on the computer... not playing on it..


Most of my work right now are in mass deployments, (taking down old computers and iinstalling new ones in a corporate environment.... And it's a very competitive industry.. the more you get done the more money you make.. No time to screw around..)

I rarely even get on the web itself when I am working.. just how it is right now... Then when not working I am studying for the mass of professional certifications I need to be competitive with the top money... If I can get a Microsoft architect cert and a CISCO architect cert companies will pay me to just have me on the payroll and I would only have to actually show up when something goes wrong... Now thats the kind of job for me... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/7/2011, 12:14 pm

I hear ya and wish you well in all you do... you know that, as we've corresponded on several topics.

That said... I don't get it and never will, I guess. A few minutes a week for you. If you don't have that kind of time... you're playing the game of life wrong.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  dblshockpwr on 11/7/2011, 12:32 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:I hear ya and wish you well in all you do... you know that, as we've corresponded on several topics.

That said... I don't get it and never will, I guess. A few minutes a week for you. If you don't have that kind of time... you're playing the game of life wrong.

Maybe I am CK.... but I've always been a type A.... I either give it everything I have or it issn't worth bothering with ya know..


Besides this crazy season who the hell knows who is going to win from week to week...

Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.... laughing
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  cravnravn on 11/8/2011, 12:47 am

Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.

Hey, wait til those Starlings raise the Lombardi in Indy!!! How fitting will that be.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/8/2011, 6:53 am

cravnravn wrote:Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.

Hey, wait til those Starlings raise the Lombardi in Indy!!! How fitting will that be.

Gotta admit, that would be cool. I hope it happens for you, John. If they get here and you find a way to come, you've got a place to stay...
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  BigDrew on 11/8/2011, 10:58 am

thanks for the invite Kurt haha !
BigDrew
BigDrew
Confirmed Hustler (high stakes)

Number of posts : 441
Age : 35
Location : Maryland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/8/2011, 11:56 am

BigDrew wrote:thanks for the invite Kurt haha !

The "seed" gets an invite, too! Its up to you to get the old guy to pay for it!
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  wood20ks on 11/8/2011, 1:44 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:True Kurt, I'm making a living WORKING on the computer... not playing on it..


Most of my work right now are in mass deployments, (taking down old computers and iinstalling new ones in a corporate environment.... And it's a very competitive industry.. the more you get done the more money you make.. No time to screw around..)

I rarely even get on the web itself when I am working.. just how it is right now... Then when not working I am studying for the mass of professional certifications I need to be competitive with the top money... If I can get a Microsoft architect cert and a CISCO architect cert companies will pay me to just have me on the payroll and I would only have to actually show up when something goes wrong... Now thats the kind of job for me... LOL

No more carpentry work for the 2shocker?

I know the carpentry work around here is very slow....
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 56
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  wood20ks on 11/8/2011, 1:46 pm

cravnravn wrote:Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.

Hey, wait til those Starlings raise the Lombardi in Indy!!! How fitting will that be.

Not if you`re playing the bears...They have gotten that shoddy o-kine figured out....but if its vs the Pack,I hope Suggs puts Rodgers out of commision!
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 56
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  cravnravn on 11/9/2011, 1:16 am

wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.

Hey, wait til those Starlings raise the Lombardi in Indy!!! How fitting will that be.

Not if you`re playing the bears...They have gotten that shoddy o-kine figured out....but if its vs the Pack,I hope Suggs puts Rodgers out of commision!


BEARS????? HA, they're like the Cubbies, the last time they won anything, I didnt have gray hair, I didnt wear glasses, gas was .89 a gallon...HA Da Bears.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/9/2011, 6:17 am

cravnravn wrote:
wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Hell even the Baltimore Starlings have beaten Pittsburgh twice this season.

Hey, wait til those Starlings raise the Lombardi in Indy!!! How fitting will that be.

Not if you`re playing the bears...They have gotten that shoddy o-kine figured out....but if its vs the Pack,I hope Suggs puts Rodgers out of commision!


BEARS????? HA, they're like the Cubbies, the last time they won anything, I didnt have gray hair, I didnt wear glasses, gas was .89 a gallon...HA Da Bears.

Day-um... Cravn pulls out the six-shooters!
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  BigDrew on 11/9/2011, 6:48 am

Well dad the bears actually have won something , The Brown Bears Womans volleyball team won the championship this year!

painful_lol laughing hammerhead
BigDrew
BigDrew
Confirmed Hustler (high stakes)

Number of posts : 441
Age : 35
Location : Maryland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit... Empty Re: Ok, My crazy life slowed down a bit...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum