Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  BlueShoes1 on 9/19/2011, 11:24 am

Dam! My apologies to Swanny. Upon further review, the Dallas game was a PUSH, not a loss. So, no True Super Goose Egg for him. Props for a good try, though.

===================

Let's all congratulate Mr. Swanshaft. He has managed to accomplish a FIRST in Bookie Challenge history -- what I'm gonna call a TRUE SUPER GOOSE EGG. He picked five different teams, no doubt feeling he'd clean up with 7 points. Instead ALL FIVE FREAKIN' TEAMS LOST!! Can you believe that? No pushes...just solid, no-doubt-about-it losses. FIVE OF THEM

Way to go, Swanny!! hellyes

Week 2 - Picks and Partial Results.

Last edited by BlueShoes1 on 9/19/2011, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Re: Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  Magic on 9/19/2011, 12:30 pm

clap You have to be good to catch a Super Goose in Philly lol

But then he does have 2 points ....something Woods,Cravn,and Lizard haven't seen since last season laughing

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Re: Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/19/2011, 2:30 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Let's all congratulate Mr. Swanshaft. He has managed to accomplish a FIRST in Bookie Challenge history -- what I'm gonna call a TRUE SUPER GOOSE EGG. He picked five different teams, no doubt feeling he'd clean up with 7 points. Instead ALL FIVE FREAKIN' TEAMS LOST!! Can you believe that? No pushes...just solid, no-doubt-about-it losses. FIVE OF THEM

Way to go, Swanny!! hellyes

Week 2 - Picks and Partial Results.

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Rimshot

Awesome! clap in_da_nuts
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn on 9/20/2011, 5:37 am

Let the front runners go, Im a stallion that'll be there in the end.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/20/2011, 6:03 am

cravnravn wrote:Let the front runners go, Im a stallion that'll be there in the end.

I'm with you, Crav... its a marathon, not a sprint. rambo
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft on 9/22/2011, 12:44 pm

Hey hey hey hey hey. one_finger_salute
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on 9/23/2011, 8:42 am

I thnk Blue is happy because the letter "B" comes before the letter "M", thus vaulting him into 1st place.
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2534
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft on 9/25/2011, 6:37 pm

BTW, I am sure that I have had a true goose egg before. I almost always pick 5 teams and have had a few goose eggs in my day, therefore, one of them should have been a true goose.

And, in other posts, people have bashed rookies for picking 5 teams, and to be honest, I think it is the best strategy if you do it correctly.

Oh, I love my parlay today. Should keep me firmly in the running for the regular season lead that gives braggin rights and not much else... hahaha

357_SmithWesson
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueShoes1 on 9/26/2011, 7:38 am

Swanshaft wrote:
And, in other posts, people have bashed rookies for picking 5 teams, and to be honest, I think it is the best strategy if you do it correctly.

Pretty much any win-seeking strategy is the best strategy if you do it correctly. wink
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down