channelsurfing GETS ICED

Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/2/2011, 9:12 pm

Just great MOOO Barak....we have our own version of Hosni

Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak and Barak Hussein Obama

They shut both websites down.

Homeland Security-ICE

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

http://www.atdhe.net/watchtv.html

BOTH shot down by the government one_finger_salute


Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/3/2011, 4:02 am

Well they already kicked both Barak's in the balls laughing

New link for one already and atdhe is also returning.

http://www.channelsurf.eu/

So update that 2Shock wink
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/3/2011, 10:17 am

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  cravnravn on 2/3/2011, 11:01 am

What did you give up sleeping today??
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/3/2011, 2:20 pm

cravnravn wrote:What did you give up sleeping today??

I had to go to the hospital for the "stress test" and since they couldn't get the heart rate up to 145 I have to go over to the big city for another one where they give you some chemical version on the 17th wtf

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  BlueShoes1 on 2/3/2011, 5:19 pm

Been there. Done that, Magic. I had the "nuclear stress test" about 4 years ago. Nothing to it but there's LOT of waiting between parts of the test and I got one hell of a headache from the medicine. Whole thing took about 3 hours. Get the shot, wait 45 minutes, take 30 minutes worth of pictures (during which you must lay stone cold still), then another shot, another 45 minute wait, then another set of pictures. Good luck!
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  wood20ks on 2/3/2011, 7:58 pm

Oh I thought this was about matt Ryan........ wtf
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 56
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/4/2011, 4:41 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Been there. Done that, Magic. I had the "nuclear stress test" about 4 years ago. Nothing to it but there's LOT of waiting between parts of the test and I got one hell of a headache from the medicine. Whole thing took about 3 hours. Get the shot, wait 45 minutes, take 30 minutes worth of pictures (during which you must lay stone cold still), then another shot, another 45 minute wait, then another set of pictures. Good luck!


Thanks Blue.....Yes I also had the one called a "Nuclear Stress Test" back in 2005 and that one takes so long and it made me sick and it is a 2 hour drive there and back on top of that.

I tried the treadmill version yesterday but that didn't work so I go over to Bremerton on the 17th for a different version.

That nuclear test is a "radiotracer" they shoot into you so photos are taken with a gamma camera to capture images of the blood flow.

Did you have any work done on you back then Blue?

I had my stents done on 9-13-2009 and all that happened on a NFL picks weekend.....of course I still got my picks in lol



Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  BlueShoes1 on 2/4/2011, 5:50 pm

Magic wrote:Did you have any work done on you back then Blue?

Fortunately, no work was needed. I was in for my physical and the doc asked me if I ever get out of breath. I told him pretty much every time I walk up number 4 at Overlook (a long, uphill par 4) mostly because I tend to make the hole twice as long as it is. So, he says time for a stress test. I have a heart problem (left bundle branch block?) that prevents me from getting the treadmill so I ended up with the nuclear test. I believe getting the stress test (or the thought of going through it) caused me more stress than the test itself! Anyway, thankfully, all was alright back then. Thank God I still have another 3 years before my next colonoscopy! wink
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Magic on 2/4/2011, 10:15 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
Magic wrote:Did you have any work done on you back then Blue?

Fortunately, no work was needed. I was in for my physical and the doc asked me if I ever get out of breath. I told him pretty much every time I walk up number 4 at Overlook (a long, uphill par 4) mostly because I tend to make the hole twice as long as it is. So, he says time for a stress test. I have a heart problem (left bundle branch block?) that prevents me from getting the treadmill so I ended up with the nuclear test. I believe getting the stress test (or the thought of going through it) caused me more stress than the test itself! Anyway, thankfully, all was alright back then. Thank God I still have another 3 years before my next colonoscopy! wink

channelsurfing GETS ICED 4 EEK-A-MOUSE channelsurfing GETS ICED 3

I keep telling my MD I am waiting for him to come up with a blood test for that one!!

Never had one........I would have to be put to sleep AFTER I was already asleep for that one.

I have had so many trips to the hospital and different tests over the last 11 years that I just pray that that is one I don't need (but of course my Dad has had all those problems too wtf )

Man it has been about 15 years since I walked even 9 holes playing golf and I do try to walk to where my ball ends up but when it comes to those HILLS I drive over to the damn thing lol


Good to hear you can still walk the course clap

So you must be on one or 2 of those typical prescriptions?

I have the daily Plavix and some other Lovastatin or Simvastatin (they have tried each one and I don't remember which one it is now)

It just always reminds me of Johnny Unitas when I go for these damn stress tests wtf

Hopefully this next one will be fast so I get home before dark and it says I won't have to do any more "stent" trips for a few years.

I do get way out of breath and out of energy when I work on my outdoor projects here lately but once I start on one I tend to do 10 others on the way back to the house Rolling Eyes

I tried to take today off but we went to town to visit the grandaughter and she thinks the wife and I can run around like we are 7 year olds too sucks


Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7901
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  cravnravn on 2/5/2011, 1:17 am

Gee reading this thread makes me want to throw away the AARP cards that are heading my way..
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  BlueShoes1 on 2/5/2011, 5:14 am

Magic wrote:
So you must be on one or 2 of those typical prescriptions?

Daily meds: 1 baby aspirin, a multi-vitamin, and Tylenol arthritis. That's it. So far, I'm real lucky.

As to the colonoscopy...like anyone who's had one will tell you: The worst part is the preparation -- 8 hours or so of running to and sitting on the crapper. For the procedure they give you a light knock-out drug (I knew they were doing something but I really didn't give a sh*t -- no pun intended).

wink
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  ColtsKurt on 2/5/2011, 7:22 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
Magic wrote:
So you must be on one or 2 of those typical prescriptions?

Daily meds: 1 baby aspirin, a multi-vitamin, and Tylenol arthritis. That's it. So far, I'm real lucky.

As to the colonoscopy...like anyone who's had one will tell you: The worst part is the preparation -- 8 hours or so of running to and sitting on the crapper. For the procedure they give you a light knock-out drug (I knew they were doing something but I really didn't give a sh*t -- no pun intended).

wink

IIRC, there's another "dose" you're getting regularly... 41cc's of TLC? The best therapy known to man... wink dance
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3866
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  BlueShoes1 on 2/5/2011, 8:12 am

Ha! Yep. That's my other exercise. booya
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

channelsurfing GETS ICED Empty Re: channelsurfing GETS ICED

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum