GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Magic on 12/5/2010, 10:14 pm

I won't mind getting a loss with this one on my pigskin pickem's (12- 3 right now)

cheerstoyou lol cheerstoyou


Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7899
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  cravnravn on 12/7/2010, 5:55 am

So much for that.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/7/2010, 8:29 am

The Pats have the greatest QB in the current era (or so says Jason Whitlock). Doesn't matter that he has about 6 seconds in the pocket or that a 5 yard toss to Welker gets turned into a 40 yard scamper.

Jason Whitlock's BS
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Guest on 12/7/2010, 10:09 am

I WENT 11-5 ON PIGSKIN PICKEM CAUSE OF THOSE DAMN RAVENS!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  cravnravn on 12/7/2010, 11:58 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:The Pats have the greatest QB in the current era (or so says Jason Whitlock). Doesn't matter that he has about 6 seconds in the pocket or that a 5 yard toss to Welker gets turned into a 40 yard scamper.

Jason Whitlock's BS

Why was it BS?? Whitlock was spot on.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5820
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Magic on 12/7/2010, 12:00 pm

TPIZZLE21 wrote:I WENT 11-5 ON PIGSKIN PICKEM CAUSE OF THOSE DAMN RAVENS!!!!


I had another 13 - 3 this week with my pigskin pickem's king

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/en/entry?entryID=117603&period=13
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7899
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Magic on 12/7/2010, 12:04 pm

cravnravn wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:The Pats have the greatest QB in the current era (or so says Jason Whitlock). Doesn't matter that he has about 6 seconds in the pocket or that a 5 yard toss to Welker gets turned into a 40 yard scamper.

Jason Whitlock's BS

Why was it BS?? Whitlock was spot on.


I say Blue was more "spot on"

Having all that time to dump a pass to Welker and the rest or to just hand it off to that 21st century Human Bowling Ball would make Painter look good (or Cassell)

Yes even Flaaccco the Fumbler lol

Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7899
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/7/2010, 12:43 pm

Holy carp! The Colts are reaching into the archives...bringing back Dominic Rhodes:

http://www.indystar.com/article/20101207/SPORTS03/101207012/Colts-re-sign-running-back-Dominic-Rhodes?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Colts

Next thing you know we'll have Tarik and Harrison back to help out. mischief
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Magic on 12/7/2010, 1:28 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Holy carp! The Colts are reaching into the archives...bringing back Dominic Rhodes:

http://www.indystar.com/article/20101207/SPORTS03/101207012/Colts-re-sign-running-back-Dominic-Rhodes?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Colts

Next thing you know we'll have Tarik and Harrison back to help out. mischief


Spying on my espn/Beldar thread again Blue?

wink

(I wish we could get Marvin back just for the rest of this season)
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7899
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/7/2010, 1:41 pm

Nah, I hardly ever visit the ESPN boards except to get scores of games on Sunday. I picked up that Rhodes tidbit from colts.com.
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Magic on 12/7/2010, 4:22 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Nah, I hardly ever visit the ESPN boards except to get scores of games on Sunday. I picked up that Rhodes tidbit from colts.com.

lol Well you must know after all these years only MY posts are worth reading king

The Magical King of Threads king

The rest suck laughing
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7899
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!! Empty Re: GO J-E-T-S- GO GO GO!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum