Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TED.com

Go down

TED.com Empty TED.com

Post  Guest 11/3/2010, 7:25 am

Because of the obvious Mensa-type personalities and levels of intelligence here, I would like to suggest that you take a look at the site in the Topic/Heading.

Very interesting and a place where I have already spent too much time this morning.

YouTube videos of speakers on all sorts of subjects. I've watched three this morning and they just kept getting better.

Trust me, you will like it. angel

Back to top Go down

TED.com Empty Re: TED.com

Post  Guest 11/3/2010, 10:30 am

Been there several times. Love the one about the guy who describes a new user interface for a computer -- video camera around the neck which recognizes all sorts of things then automatically tells the computer what to display. For example, hold up your airline tickets and it projects the estimated delay at the airport for your flight onto the ticket itself. Very cool.

TED.com is in my Favorites list.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/5/2010, 4:51 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Been there several times. Love the one about the guy who describes a new user interface for a computer -- video camera around the neck which recognizes all sorts of things then automatically tells the computer what to display. For example, hold up your airline tickets and it projects the estimated delay at the airport for your flight onto the ticket itself. Very cool.

TED.com is in my Favorites list.

Yep It was called Sixth Sense Technology...... The best thing is that he open sourced it!!! Anybody can build one if they want to try it... and it is the next logical progression..

I also LOVE the talk that Mr. John Wooden gave on Ted about life... wish there were more GENTLEMEN like Mr. Wooden in the world.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum