Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Week

Go down

One Week Empty One Week

Post  cravnravn Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am

be making our decent to the lovely Turks and Caicos Islands, preparing for the 11:30 touchdown.

One Week Bn4476_1

chug
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

One Week Empty Re: One Week

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 pm

cravnravn wrote:be making our decent to the lovely Turks and Caicos Islands, preparing for the 11:30 touchdown.

One Week Bn4476_1

chug

Enjoy, my friend!

(By the way... you suck! one_finger_salute )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Big weekend, eh John?

The KY Derby and then deh islands, mon! cheerstoyou

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn Sat May 01, 2010 12:50 am

Yes sir, And with the weather they are having in Kentucky, the tote board will be lit up..Just hope I have a piece of the action hey_mon

Ky Derby, then the Richmond Nascar race tonight too.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:35 am

So, you must be back fron deh islands, mon.

Trip report requested. Never been to the Turks. I need details! (and pics, of course!)

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn Sun May 09, 2010 7:33 am

Have the Underwater shots up, the Mrs ran off with the other camera to start her scrapbooking!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm

And your review of the Beaches, Turks?
Should it be on the list? Compared to Dom Rep?

I wants me a travelog report, sir.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn Mon May 10, 2010 1:24 am

I wants me a travelog report, sir

It puts the DR to shame, the DR it also is mainly on the atlantic, and beaches had to be combed twice a day because of the huge amounts of sea weed.

Beaches is the only all inclusive in the entire caribbean that recieved a 5 star rating, 16 restuaraunts, 5 huge, huge pools with swim up bars, food was out of this world from burgers and dogs to fine dining, I myself enjoy blue fin tuna, the rawer, the better soaked in marinade, our first night there they have a beach front place that had that on the menu, done to a tee, now since your at all inclusive, I had no problem, ordering a 2nd piece of tuna. Arizona's was a Tex-Mex place, I was there for the ribs..Mmmmmm they were good and tender, We had a seafood night, usually they are a joke at some all inclusives, not beaches, Mahi-Mahi cooked to order, jumbo shrimp cocktail, fresh scallops, steamed mussels and claims, all the king crab legs you could dream of.

All in all it is the premiere place in the caribbean, If I never see another island again, Ive seen the best and you should too..Just do me a favor, dont depart on a Saturday, that tiny airport, could not handle all the folks that departed on saturday, all the air lines that fly into T&C depart at 7, 11 & 3:30, its just a cattle rush, we were dropped off at 1:00, no AC in the airport. and just jammed packed with vacationers trying to get home.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn Mon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

Oh and Kurt, the Island is being pursued by our friends up to the North, hell they have already given the folks free healthcare. Now theres 3 main islands of the T&C, Providenciales (Provo) Middle Turks & Grand Turks

I think you somehow recieved an E-mail from my BIL Paul about Provo and the rest of the islands being voted one of the best waters in the world. Paul purchased a lot on Middle Turks, ocean front about 5 years ago, middle turks the blue prints are out to start developing..He might do well with that venture.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down