Serious Musical Talent

Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Serious Musical Talent

Post  GoldenMole on 12/19/2006, 2:23 pm

OK I have been waiting patiently for Marty Casey to just become the greatest rock star ever...In my life I have heard many songs on the first listen and said "this will go to number one".

Most recently...Gold digger

First time I did it.....American Pie

Marty Casey was on Rock Star last year and he was clearly the best talent. He just didn't fit the group and they picked JD (he was great too). The group basically told Marty that but that he was so good he would open for INXS.

When they announced it my wife summed it up perfectly. JD won the contest and was going to be the lead singer of INXS but Marty was going to be a star.

He is a combo Mick Jagger, David Bowie and the guy from Talking Heads. His stage presence is incredible. great rock voice, plays many instrument and writes his own stuff.

I have not even heard this on the radio yet? WTF!!!

Here is the rock version This was the first week in the contest (week 9) that they had to do a song they wrote. Watch the crowd. They don't know the song because nobody has ever heard it before. Half way through they already know the words and are really digging it. Even INXS knows it is the real deal. Just watch how Marty takes over the crowd with a song NEVER HEARD BEFORE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZ0dA30UJ8&mode=related&search=

here is the accustic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr2iDyEIYOA&mode=related&search=

This is one of the best songs EVER!!!!!!!
GoldenMole
GoldenMole
Retired

Number of posts : 53
Location : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  dblshockpwr on 12/19/2006, 3:46 pm

GoldenMole wrote:OK I have been waiting patiently for Marty Casey to just become the greatest rock star ever...In my life I have heard many songs on the first listen and said "this will go to number one".

Most recently...Gold digger

First time I did it.....American Pie

Marty Casey was on Rock Star last year and he was clearly the best talent. He just didn't fit the group and they picked JD (he was great too). The group basically told Marty that but that he was so good he would open for INXS.

When they announced it my wife summed it up perfectly. JD won the contest and was going to be the lead singer of INXS but Marty was going to be a star.

He is a combo Mick Jagger, David Bowie and the guy from Talking Heads. His stage presence is incredible. great rock voice, plays many instrument and writes his own stuff.

I have not even heard this on the radio yet? WTF!!!

Here is the rock version This was the first week in the contest (week 9) that they had to do a song they wrote. Watch the crowd. They don't know the song because nobody has ever heard it before. Half way through they already know the words and are really digging it. Even INXS knows it is the real deal. Just watch how Marty takes over the crowd with a song NEVER HEARD BEFORE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suZ0dA30UJ8&mode=related&search=

here is the accustic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr2iDyEIYOA&mode=related&search=

This is one of the best songs EVER!!!!!!!

Hey G=mole, have you ever listened to anything from Daniel Johnston? He won't ever be a "Rockstar" because the guy is well, completely insane but his songwriting has always drawn raves from musicians... As a matter of fact the shirt Kurt Cobain wore with the frog on it that said "Hi, How are you?" was a tribute to the guy folks declared a genius before he went completely bonkers... Just wondered, I saw the documentery on him and got a few recordings of his work and it is pretty raw but damn good.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  Magic on 12/19/2006, 3:52 pm

Is he your little brother or something???

Best ever???

There are a thousand songs and singers better than that G-Mole!


But then I wouldn't even allow any INXS on my speakers ramborampage


That was yuppie bar music man!

Maybe we better play a video of Hawkfans band too!

boohoo


(btw Kurt Cobain was just seattle trash so is his tramp wife)
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 8081
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  dblshockpwr on 12/19/2006, 3:59 pm

Magic wrote:Is he your little brother or something???

Best ever???

There are a thousand songs and singers better than that G-Mole!


But then I wouldn't even allow any INXS on my speakers ramborampage


That was yuppie bar music man!

Maybe we better play a video of Hawkfans band too!

boohoo


(btw Kurt Cobain was just seattle trash so is his tramp wife)

Oh C'mon Magic!!! Cobain is an Icon now..I still love to listen to Nirvana..

All Apologies has some of the greatest Lyrics ever!!!


You're not turning into an old man now are you?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  Magic on 12/19/2006, 10:00 pm

FUCK!

I just typed out a long fucking reply and hit post before I copied it just in case and sure enough the fucking thing went and told me to log in AGAIN and I backed up to it and of course it was all gone........since I have a headache I won't type that all out again right now........ chicken_dance



and of course I did copy this one but I didn't need to since it did post.
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 8081
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  wood20ks on 12/20/2006, 12:31 pm

Inxs???!!! wtf?

Thats not talent.....Real talent lies with in System op a down. They got great lyrics and also have heard they do opera on top of it......... happy2
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  hawkfan8812 on 12/20/2006, 2:52 pm

hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
HeHateMe

Number of posts : 147
Age : 52
Location : Pointing rifle at unsuspecting cadre member
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  GoldenMole on 12/21/2006, 6:35 pm

I will check it out dblshock.

You are crazy magic. I wish I was in your backyard right now playing you 1 on 1 in BBall with UNLIMITED FOULS!!!! With smoke and snack breaks of course.
GoldenMole
GoldenMole
Retired

Number of posts : 53
Location : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  Magic on 12/21/2006, 6:50 pm

GoldenMole wrote:I will check it out dblshock.

You are crazy magic. I wish I was in your backyard right now playing you 1 on 1 in BBall with UNLIMITED FOULS!!!! With smoke and snack breaks of course.

smile Sounds good to me Golden!

Remember I am 6ft 4 and a basketball junkie though.

You will only score if we play h-o-r-s-e and I let you shoot first!


Don McLean?

Don't make me type all the better bands and singers of the good old days that I know you listened too back then!

I did just hear that Ian Anderson and his guitarist from the Jethro Tull days are going on an acoustic tour and I hope they come by my part of the world.
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 8081
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  noelman on 12/22/2006, 10:25 am


noelman
Hello. My name's Noel. Now get outta my face.

Number of posts : 52
Age : 44
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/22/2006, 11:31 am

OMG... you watch that pussy reality crap on TV, Mole?

That's pathetic... hawk hates all of us...

I'm starting to hate just you!
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  hawkfan8812 on 12/22/2006, 1:31 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:OMG... you watch that pussy reality crap on TV, Mole?

That's pathetic... hawk hates all of us...

I'm starting to hate just you!

I hate him the most.

This is what happened when I met his grandma...

Serious Musical Talent Bcb83054241e94a5a9b14c95cdd6882f
hawkfan8812
hawkfan8812
HeHateMe

Number of posts : 147
Age : 52
Location : Pointing rifle at unsuspecting cadre member
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  Magic on 12/22/2006, 4:30 pm

Rolling Eyes
LOL......only Brent would kick granny down!

Never heard of Weekapaug Noel.........but I did notice they actually play instruments instead of scratching old records and holding their unit while they wave back and forth one_finger_salute
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 8081
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Serious Musical Talent Empty Re: Serious Musical Talent

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum