Here's a victorian for sale for you Magic.

Go down

Here's a victorian for sale for you Magic. Empty Re: Here's a victorian for sale for you Magic.

Post  Magic on 12/9/2009, 1:45 am

Hey how did Kurts house get on the market??

lol

Yeah if I could buy that place I would have no problem moving to Indy smile

All the land too......I think I would even sell my place or trade it for that one cheerstoyou

(but then I don't want to have to pay the property taxes on that)
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 8080
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Here's a victorian for sale for you Magic. Empty Re: Here's a victorian for sale for you Magic.

Post  cravnravn on 12/9/2009, 5:31 am

From 20 mil down to 9..

This economy sucks..
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5848
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/9/2009, 1:01 pm

That is one bad-ass mo fo house, that's for sure.

Local ladies group sponsored a decorator's show house exhibition there so I was drug along for the tour. Master MEN's closet was bigger than my whole master BR and bath, and closet combined. Had more $$ in the closet cabinetry than in my whole house.

Private lap pool off the master suite. Separate building with party room and full basketball court... nicer than most local high schools.

Everything waaay over the top... including the 2.5 story domed entryway with the hand painted, gold guilded picture of Stevie Hilbert on a horse, looking like Caesar or something.

Your Rolls would be an appropriate fit in the garage, Magic.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3903
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/9/2009, 1:46 pm

I always thought a lap pool would be something nice to have. Wait, maybe I was thinking of a lap dance? Yea, that's it a lap dance. That would be nice. happy2
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr on 12/10/2009, 12:53 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:That is one bad-ass mo fo house, that's for sure.

Local ladies group sponsored a decorator's show house exhibition there so I was drug along for the tour. Master MEN's closet was bigger than my whole master BR and bath, and closet combined. Had more $$ in the closet cabinetry than in my whole house.

Private lap pool off the master suite. Separate building with party room and full basketball court... nicer than most local high schools.

Everything waaay over the top... including the 2.5 story domed entryway with the hand painted, gold guilded picture of Stevie Hilbert on a horse, looking like Caesar or something.

Your Rolls would be an appropriate fit in the garage, Magic.

Heh heh... My ex Karen was a friend of Tommiesues...... I know the guy that "arranged" for her to jump out of the cake and get Mr. Hilberts attention...

LOL Leave it to those Westside girls... Because now all the money is in HER name before it was said and done. Not bad for a little girl from the Bullfrog trailer park on Lynhurst Ave.

Now back onto the house... I know the guy that did the hardwood floors in the basketball building, it's the actual old floor from Assembly Hall..... Think of the legends that played on that hardwood!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum