Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  dblshockpwr on 5/23/2008, 9:25 am

Those fucking bastards have added something to their stream now and I can't record to my DVD recorder anymore....

THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!

I'll beat their little encoding though.......... Greedy ass BITCHES!!!!!

Can ANYBODY tell me what the fucking difference is between having a show saved ona DVR and me having a copy of it on a fucking DVD?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  ColtsKurt on 5/23/2008, 10:05 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Those fucking bastards have added something to their stream now and I can't record to my DVD recorder anymore....

THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!

I'll beat their little encoding though.......... Greedy ass BITCHES!!!!!

Can ANYBODY tell me what the fucking difference is between having a show saved ona DVR and me having a copy of it on a fucking DVD?

$$$its called money$$$
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3903
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  dblshockpwr on 5/23/2008, 5:42 pm

Ok... I was completely wrong and it wasn't anything DTV did....

I called my DVDR's manufacturer and they said that most likely that the DVD lens need cleaned...... and if that doesn't take care of it then there is something wrong with the alignment of the lens because the errors I am getting are formatting errors....

So I was wrong.....


BUT DTV is still a bunch of greedy fucking bastards.... Did you guys see the price for Sunday Ticket this season? OUCH.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  dblshockpwr on 5/26/2008, 8:31 am

HAH...

I WASN'T WRONG afterall...

Greedy bastards.... you can't record with a simple VCR either....


FUCK YOU DIRECTV!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  cravnravn on 5/27/2008, 1:32 am

dblshockpwr wrote:HAH...

I WASN'T WRONG afterall...

Greedy bastards.... you can't record with a simple VCR either....


FUCK YOU DIRECTV!!!

What?? I always record Shocker, I cant stay up past 9pm Smile
I tape 2 and half men last night
I'll tape Deadliest Catch tonight.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5848
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  dblshockpwr on 5/27/2008, 1:05 pm

cravnravn wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:HAH...

I WASN'T WRONG afterall...

Greedy bastards.... you can't record with a simple VCR either....


FUCK YOU DIRECTV!!!

What?? I always record Shocker, I cant stay up past 9pm Smile
I tape 2 and half men last night
I'll tape Deadliest Catch tonight.

I can't tape to the VCR either Cravn.... when I click the record button on the VCR it goes to a blank screen with audio only... (classic case of CPRM and Macrovision blocking the recording signal....) they might not have hit every market with it yet.... but if it's happening in some areas..... well you know how directv works.. it will hit everybody else before the end of the year......


now I remember why I used to hack those greedy SOBS back in the day..... ramborampage ramborampage ramborampage bs
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  cravnravn on 5/27/2008, 4:03 pm

now I remember why I used to hack those greedy SOBS back in the day.....

And I dont feel the least built guilty about it either.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5848
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH Empty Re: Fucking Directv does it AGAIN... ARRRGGGHH

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum