Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy to Host Super Bowl in 2012

2 posters

Go down

Indy to Host Super Bowl in 2012 Empty Indy to Host Super Bowl in 2012

Post  Guest 5/20/2008, 1:37 pm

Now, let's just make sure the owners didn't set us up for a work stoppage by the players UNION (sorry, couldn't resist) by bowing out of the collectibe bargaining agreement.

Figures we get a super bowl... and now they won't play it because of a strike... sigh. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Indy to Host Super Bowl in 2012 Empty Re: Indy to Host Super Bowl in 2012

Post  dblshockpwr 5/20/2008, 2:45 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Now, let's just make sure the owners didn't set us up for a work stoppage by the players UNION (sorry, couldn't resist) by bowing out of the collectibe bargaining agreement.

Figures we get a super bowl... and now they won't play it because of a strike... sigh. Rolling Eyes

I'm glad the Colts got the SB.... of course it is in large part due to UNION built Luke that it is coming here....

I built some beautiful suites in that building.....(including Mr. Irsays Super suite on the upper level).... and if you get into the QB club.... be sure and check out the horshoe shaped bar and bulkhead above and remember to say thank to shocks dyed in the wool union brothers for creating a place so cool to watch a football game.. clap
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 5/20/2008, 2:49 pm

BTW.... I built the horseshoe shaped bar and the horseshoe shaped bulkhead that is the centerpiece of the QB club...... I've got some mad, serious skills... booya

there are various good-luck charms stratigically placed everywhere I worked in that building....... rabbits feet, horseshoes.... lucky number 7's all over..... and my photo ID from the stadium is inside the bar.... so that if it ever gets torn out they know who the master craftsman was that created a thing of such beauty.....

OK I'm done bragging on myself now..... it won't happen again for a long while.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/20/2008, 6:14 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:BTW.... I built the horseshoe shaped bar and the horseshoe shaped bulkhead that is the centerpiece of the QB club...... I've got some mad, serious skills... booya

there are various good-luck charms stratigically placed everywhere I worked in that building....... rabbits feet, horseshoes.... lucky number 7's all over..... and my photo ID from the stadium is inside the bar.... so that if it ever gets torn out they know who the master craftsman was that created a thing of such beauty.....

OK I'm done bragging on myself now..... it won't happen again for a long while.

You kidding me 2shocker? You have every right to be proud!
There can be no doubt that building is, in every way, the dominant building statewide! Blow your horn, dude!
I wish MY chosen work offered me some hands-on skills...

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/21/2008, 4:27 am

Figures we get a super bowl... and now they won't play it because of a strike... sigh

Strike will never happen, they will not play an uncapped season either. They have 2 years to hash this out.. They will Git R Done. This is just prelims shot over the bow from the owners.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down