Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcing my retirement..

3 posters

Go down

Announcing my retirement.. Empty Announcing my retirement..

Post  dblshockpwr 10/26/2006, 4:01 pm

From the ESPN boards, i have fought the good fight for many years there but have grown weary in my advancing years of mindless drivel spouters who don't know anything about football. I miss the Good 'ol Days when the boards seemed to have a much higher IQ, all around. I'll check in from time to time but just can't stand the hate driven politics, blind homerism, and mindless drivel that seems to pervade the place these days.

I'll stick to the BC board, the EVDO forums..(gotta have that damn Novatell USB modem for the laptop..LOL)and may just try to find a milder NFL forum. I've seen the masses and fear for the whole wide world....

I do take solace in knowing that I've witnessed the Insult Idiot and his many alter Ego's driven from the Colts Board and that it's now a place where the Colts fans can have decent conversations again..

Peace.... goner
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Announcing my retirement.. Empty Re: Announcing my retirement..

Post  Magic 10/26/2006, 7:41 pm

Well I sort have already done that Shock........but what I do is just run my own threads every year and the dumbasses pretty much never get on my threads.

And if they put me in the mood to poke em in the eye with a sharp stick I just use one of my 50 board ID's king

I have had these names for many years and most of you guys don't know it is me either (unless I use one of my board tricks which kind of gives that away joker )

So just get on one of my 2 threads I have runnning now if you want to talk Colts since my threads are easy to find and of course have style since I tend to have to know all the tricks on websites mischief

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/28/2006, 1:38 am

Hey 2Shock..Next week is the Breeders Cup hellyes

TVG Account is locked and loaded, 2, 30 packs just awaiting my consumption Twisted Evil

Yeah, I wont be active like I was once was either..I found out earlier in the month that my Pops is ill...God Damn Fucking Cancer Bullshit
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/28/2006, 10:42 am

cravnravn wrote:Hey 2Shock..Next week is the Breeders Cup hellyes

TVG Account is locked and loaded, 2, 30 packs just awaiting my consumption Twisted Evil

Yeah, I wont be active like I was once was either..I found out earlier in the month that my Pops is ill...God Damn Fucking Cancer Bullshit

Yes, it is.. Me and a couple of friends will be heading to Claypool Courts and the OTB there to watch. (downtown Indy OTB)

There's a certain horse there, I will be very interested in watching.

My brother in law just bought a thourobred mare that ended her racing career here, and I'm thinking about buying a retired racer myself..(no breeding or racing just pleasure). Somebodys gotta give those old warriors a nice place to eat oats and apples... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/29/2006, 3:35 am

Hey 2Shock, thats cool..Im glad there are folks like you that rescue these retired race horses..Ive read quite a few articles of the tragic ending that usually awaits these creatures of beauty..Hey if you are interested I have contacts in Md, for retired race horses..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/29/2006, 4:58 pm

cravnravn wrote:Hey 2Shock, thats cool..Im glad there are folks like you that rescue these retired race horses..Ive read quite a few articles of the tragic ending that usually awaits these creatures of beauty..Hey if you are interested I have contacts in Md, for retired race horses..

Yeah, I just don't know if I would actually have the time for it though Cravn, thats whats holding me back right now. Now if i was still living with the Ex and her duaghter i probably would without hesitating.. They could have taken care of the horses while i was working. I think alot of times people don't realize how much work horses actually are... I learned how to be a horseman at a very young age as my uncle always kept around 25 head on his place, so you KNOW where I sent most of my time LOL. One of the funniest things that ever happened to me was when he adopted some Mustangs, He hired me and my best friend to gentle the horses.. I had this bueaty of a Roan stallion going along very nicely.. I had him going at a full gallop one afternoon and he sees something that just flips him out, don't know if it was a stick he though was a snake or what but this 17 hand horse just stops on a dime right in his tracks.. sends me sailing head over heels probably a full 15 yards in the air... I swear I still think that roan was laughing at me while I tried to get my wind back.. Rode him home with no problems though..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum